GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Killer orchids assassinated my roses ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/87610-killer-orchids-assassinated-my-roses.html)

Bruno Beam 12-12-2004 12:05 PM

Killer orchids assassinated my roses ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Orchids are mean and dangerous killers, their are ninja flowers who
will kill enemy flowers fast and silent!

This is very bad! So beware, always protect other flowers against the
evil ninja orchids!

Reka 12-12-2004 02:43 PM

Bruno Beam wrote:
Orchids are mean and dangerous killers, their are ninja flowers who
will kill enemy flowers fast and silent!

This is very bad! So beware, always protect other flowers against the
evil ninja orchids!

They indirectly killed all my other housepolants, too, so be careful.
(Now I have more room for orchids! beg)

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html