GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Humidifers & Orchids........? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/87661-humidifers-orchids.html)

sandra 14-12-2004 01:36 AM

Humidifers & Orchids........?

Hello Again Everyone....
I have a question about orchids and humidifers....are humidifers ideal
when dealing with orchids, or should I use humidity trays?
I already have a room designated in my home in Texas for house plants,
but I was just curious about it....I've been hearing a lot of different
things....and don't want to do anything wrong.
Again, thanks Everyone for being so nice to this Orchid newbie :)
-Sandra

Tom Randy 14-12-2004 02:36 AM

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:36:58 -0800, sandra wrote:

Hello Again Everyone....
I have a question about orchids and humidifers....are humidifers ideal
when dealing with orchids, or should I use humidity trays?
I already have a room designated in my home in Texas for house plants,
but I was just curious about it....I've been hearing a lot of different
things....and don't want to do anything wrong.
Again, thanks Everyone for being so nice to this Orchid newbie :)
-Sandra

Given the choice go with a humidifier. It makes a HUGE difference. Good
for the plants AND for you.