GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phal in My South Window (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/87708-phal-my-south-window.html)

sandra 12-12-2004 12:44 AM

Phal in My South Window

Hello Everyone,
My sister's phal had 5 babies last year03, and now they're mature
enough to bloom.....
The problem is, I don'thave a North or East Window, one that's
availabale anyway...
I was wondering....maybe with some light to moderate shading, would it
be okay to let my phal rest a few feet away from my South Window....I
would use the West, but the light is too strong, and too direct....
I'm just a little worried, because I've been reading that only certain
orchids can handle Southern exposure...Anyway, Any help would be
greatly appreciated....
Sandra