Old 15-12-2004, 09:29 PM

Default Angraecums

Does anyone know of a source where I could get angraecums? I am
particularly interested in ones with long spurs like the aerangis
curnowiana that was shown in the September issue of Orchids.
Thanks for any help

Old 16-12-2004, 01:11 AM
danny

A particular species may be hard to find, but most major orchid nurseries
will have a couple plants from the Angraecum group. Try the species growers
like Andy's and Hoosier. J&L has some of the smaller ones.

-danny

ups.com...

Old 16-12-2004, 03:05 AM

Thanks for the leads. I'm going to try a couple of them.

Old 16-12-2004, 03:05 AM

Thanks for the leads. I'm going to try a couple of them.