Old 16-12-2004, 02:33 PM
wendy7

Hi there Ray, I sent an email to the Co., asking & since then found my
model at the website. Checked my user manual also & it says that only
one sensor can be used with this model?

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Ray wrote:
Wendy,

I would double check. Oregon Scientific makes good stuff, and I'd
almost lay money down that it has a channel selection switch
somewhere.

.
"wendy7" wrote in message
I just purchased a Wireless Thermometer & Atomic Alarm Clock from
Target for $25.00
I have the remote in the g/h, works like a charm, sitting here
at the computer it tells me that it is 72 in the g/h & 71dgs here.

My question is this:- If I get another one for the other g/h will the
frequencies conflict?

Old 16-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Reka

wendy7 wrote:
A remote camera with night vision to watch for slugs would
be neat too.

Yeah, that would put you to sleep faster than counting sheep!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Rediscover the Web!
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

They're free!

Old 16-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:24:37 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

Yes Dusty, I often envision a setup with a computer & software connected
to the greenhouse with access to all the controls, heating, cooling,
humidity etc. A remote camera with night vision to watch for slugs would
be neat too.
Curious, how does your hot water heating system work?

The problem with the computer is that it logs the data... but
does not send any alarms if it is out of normal... At least as it
is it does not. Maybe the next re-write. So we still have the
same type of alarm system you are talking about.

Our house is hot water heat. So the gh is part of the house
heating system. It works well but needs additional fans to push
the air along to distribute the heat.

SuE

Old 17-12-2004, 10:27 AM
dusty

"wendy7" wrote in

Yes Dusty, I often envision a setup with a computer & software connected
to the greenhouse with access to all the controls, heating, cooling,
humidity etc. A remote camera with night vision to watch for slugs would
be neat too.
Curious, how does your hot water heating system work?

Oh OH OH! A laser tracking and vaporization system for slugs would be cool.