GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Advice needed on reblooming phals. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/87807-advice-needed-reblooming-phals.html)

Sarah 14-12-2004 08:28 PM

Advice needed on reblooming phals.

Hello everyone!

I need some advice on reblooming phals. I have several that haven't bloomed
for years. (Apparently I'm not good at beginner's orchids! ;-)

I grow indoors in either fir bark or s/h. Some phals are at an east window
with a supplemental full-spectrum incandescent light. (Part of my house
blocks the sunlight.) The others I have in my office away from a window but
under a full-spectrum incandescent light. My growing temperatures currently
range from 58F at night to 70F during the day. In the summer, they
generally range from 65F at night to 85F during the day.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Sarah