GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Update! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/87808-update.html)

Phalguy 17-12-2004 08:37 PM

Update!

hello everyone!

just to let you know that I have updated my pictures on my site:

www.picturetrail.com/phalguy

and click on Spiking and Blooming album!

This morning, I have discovered that one of my spiking Phal was in fact
double spiking! Wow !
I`m so excited!

Bye

Claude AKA Phalguy

Mick Fournier 18-12-2004 12:14 AM

One of my Cattleya jenmani var coerulea plants is in bloom. Great color and
wonderful fragrance.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...nmani_coer.jpg

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

Susan Erickson 18-12-2004 05:31 AM

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:14:45 -0500, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

One of my Cattleya jenmani var coerulea plants is in bloom. Great color and
wonderful fragrance.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...nmani_coer.jpg

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

what a color. It hardly looks real.
WOW
SuE

Mick Fournier 18-12-2004 03:28 PM

Sue,

It is a surreal plant indeed and the coloration is surprisingly/happily very
uniform. I made a selfing on it and there are two pods starting to develop.
I am devoted to searching out blue catts and this one is definitely a
keeper.

Mick