Old 20-12-2004, 03:38 PM
wendy7

I am impressed Reka! How many languages do you speak?
A very merry Christmas to you & yours.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Reka wrote:
J Fortuna wrote:
Reka,
I understand Italian well enough to know that there was no mention of
orchids in your translation, "Happy New Year". :-)
Joanna

Well EXCUSE ME!! I simply forgot it.
"Buon natale e tante orchidee nell'anno nuovo!"

Old 21-12-2004, 07:55 AM
Reka

wendy7 wrote:
I am impressed Reka! How many languages do you speak?
A very merry Christmas to you & yours.

I actually speak English, Italian and German; I can speak if absolutely
necessary also French and Spanish. I started Japanese, but had to stop
as I had to spend a semester in France for my minor in French.
You must speak a couple, too, huh?

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Rediscover the Web!
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

They're free!
Old 21-12-2004, 03:43 PM
wendy7

Just English & Afrikaans which is no longer. I could
probably get by if I visited the Netherlands.

Old 21-12-2004, 11:52 PM
samaki

Goeie naand !

Ek leer Afrikaans a bietjie )) Geseënde Kersfees en 'n voorspoedige Nuwe
Jaar!

There will be also sth for those who are in love with Africa, or at least
with african orchids (BTW I just bought Cyrtorchis arcuata, the vendor send
it to me by "fast mail" so it came four days later completely frozen (Phal.
pulchra too, Bulbo fascinator and Neolehmania porpax were much more
resistant to those harsh conditions). A swahili seson greeting for all:

Krismas Njema Na Heri Za Mwaka Mpya !

Now sth for Joanna:

Dziekuje bardzo za mile zyczenia ! Oby Gwiazdor przyniosl ci prezentow moc w
te cudowna wigilijna noc !

And of course, finally:

Merry Christmas for all of you ! And dozens of new spikes in the New Year !

greetings from Poland
Martha

PS. I just love this RGO !

Old 22-12-2004, 12:46 AM
wendy7

Very good Martha (Samaki) & thank you.
Sorry to hear about your frozen plant. Who did you buy from?
Happy Christmas.

Old 25-12-2004, 08:50 PM
samaki

I bought it from one of Polish vendors, it`s actually not his fault but the
shipping company. But they are not responsible for what is inside, they will
only give him back the cost of shipping, because they were late. But at
least the vendor promised me to send me new plants ))

greetings from Poland
Martha

Old 25-12-2004, 08:50 PM
samaki

Reka wrote:
wendy7 wrote:
I am impressed Reka! How many languages do you speak?
A very merry Christmas to you & yours.
I actually speak English, Italian and German; I can speak if
absolutely necessary also French and Spanish. I started Japanese,
but had to stop as I had to spend a semester in France for my minor
in French. You must speak a couple, too, huh?

Merry Christmas everyone Rick Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 26-12-2004 12:13 AM
OT Merry Christmas Shell Orchids 0 21-12-2003 06:42 AM
Merry Christmas & Happy new Year Theo Bonsai 0 19-12-2003 05:43 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Mike K Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:16 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Allegra Roses 0 23-01-2003 08:22 AM