GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT! Merry Christmas to all of you! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/87953-ot-merry-christmas-all-you.html)

Phalguy 22-12-2004 07:39 PM

OT! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Hello everyone!

Just to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Here`s a powerpoint presentation on hope!

http://i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_...9/4candles.swf

Claude

keith ;-\) 23-12-2004 05:27 PM

My pc was fine.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Bob Walsh 23-12-2004 09:00 PM

I tried the link again after downloading the new version of my anti virus
program. It worked fine and the message is nicely presented and worthwhile.

Thanks Claude, and Merry Christmas

Bob