Old 01-01-2005, 03:16 AM
J Fortuna

Default orchid new years wishes

A few New Year's wishes for you:

May your orchids that have not bloomed for a long time choose this year to
reflower.
May the weather cooperate to be just right, especially if you grow outdoors.
May you get lots of the orchids on your wish list as presents from your
loved ones.
May you find out about new and exciting species or hybrids that you didn't
know existed.
May you see lots of wild orchids if you live or visit somewhere where they
grow in the wild.
May your orchid growing area continue to accommodate one or two more
orchids, per Rob's rules.
May your hybridization goals succeed as hoped for if you are a grower.
May your plants get awarded if that's what your goal is.
May your growing space / environment / conditions improve dramatically.
May all pest, fungi, bacteria, and viruses stay far away from you and yours.
May your heating bills and other utility costs be not nearly as high as
expected.
May your orchids spike more frequently and more impressively than last year.
May you infect more people with orchid addiction so that you have an even
larger peer group to share with.
May your cats learn to cohabitate with your orchids better if they do not
already do so. Same wish goes for spouses or significant others.

Happy New Year!
Joanna

Old 01-01-2005, 04:11 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 03:16:52 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

A few New Year's wishes for you:
May your cats learn to cohabitate with your orchids better if they do not
already do so. Same wish goes for spouses or significant others.

Happy New Year!
Joanna

Thanks Joanna.
Now if only you could train my son's cats to ignore X'mas cactus.
I finally decided there had to be a closed room for the cactus,
after all only so much space exists on top of the fridge.
I would not dare an Orchid in the house right now. We are cat
sitting and thus have daughter's pair and son's pair. They do
not mix and mingle or 'play nice.'
Hoping your orchids are Blooming Fools in '05.
SuE