GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Brassavola crosses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/88371-brassavola-crosses.html)

dd 05-01-2005 02:09 PM

Brassavola crosses

Does anyone have a favorite U.S. vendor for Brassavola crosses
(interested primarily in Laelia and Cattleya)? Norman's has a few that
I like, but I want to make sure that I'm not missing anything more
terrific before I place an order.

Rob Halgren 05-01-2005 04:42 PM

dd wrote:
Does anyone have a favorite U.S. vendor for Brassavola crosses
(interested primarily in Laelia and Cattleya)? Norman's has a few that
I like, but I want to make sure that I'm not missing anything more
terrific before I place an order.

Carter and Holmes has several, as does H&R. Actually almost everybody
has more than a few (I have a whole bunch myself, but I haven't
inventoried or priced them yet). Don't remember where you live, but
there is probably somebody near you who has a nice selection.

Rob

--
New computer, no .sig... Except this. Is this a .sig? *grin*
littlefrogfarm.com