Old 09-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Steve

Marcel Larouche wrote:
The name of this plan is a french contraction of : La mère Michèle ( Great
restaurant )

Hi Marcel! I don't think I have seen you around in a while. How is the
winter going up by Lac St. Jean?

Steve

Old 10-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Phalguy

Helo Everyone!

I just received an email from Mario Mongeon, owner of orchidexpert labs!
The name Phal. Marmicelle comes from an old TV commercial where a kid was
saying that his sister had got the marmicelle, instead of varicelle!

Claude

.. .

Old 10-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Phalguy

Helo Everyone!

I just received an email from Mario Mongeon, owner of orchidexpert labs!
The name Phal. Marmicelle comes from an old TV commercial where a kid was
saying that his sister had got the marmicelle, instead of varicelle!

Claude

"Marcel Larouche" wrote in message
.. .
| The name of this plan is a french contraction of : La mère Michèle (
Great
| restaurant )
|

| Marcel,

Looking for a picture...X posted Diana Kulaga Orchids 5 14-07-2006 04:37 AM
Looking for a picture! Phalguy Orchids 0 06-01-2005 10:21 PM
Looking for picture... Claude Orchids 5 07-10-2004 05:41 PM
New picture E. Mito Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:12 AM
jammers picture. what is this plant? jammer Gardening 2 13-02-2003 05:25 AM