Old 06-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Phalguy

Default Looking for a picture!

Hello everyone!

Last night, at my orchid society meeting I bought the following:

1. Phal Miva fragrance `Colorado `

2.Phal. tetraspis X Golden Buddha #2

I can`t find any picture for the second one!

Can you help me!

Claude

Old 07-01-2005, 03:38 AM
Xi Wang

http://community.webshots.com/album/69222963TMeSap

This is Golden Buddha X tetrapsis. There might be some difference
between it and your hybrid.

Cheers,
Xi

Old 07-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Phalguy

Thank you Xi!

Old 07-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Phalguy

Thank you Xi!

Old 07-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Reka

Phalguy wrote:
Hello everyone!

Last night, at my orchid society meeting I bought the following:

1. Phal Miva fragrance `Colorado `

2.Phal. tetraspis X Golden Buddha #2

I can`t find any picture for the second one!

Can you help me!

Claude

tetraspis x Golden Buddha is Phal. Marmicelle. What does "Marmicelle"
mean, Claude?

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Rediscover the Web!
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

They're free!
Old 07-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Phalguy

Hello Reka!

I don`t know! There`s no such word in french!

Maybe the contraction with marmalade and vermicelle?

Claude

Old 07-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Phalguy

Old 07-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Reka

"Reka" wrote in message
| Phalguy wrote:
| Hello everyone!
|

| Last night, at my orchid society meeting I bought the following:
|
| 1. Phal Miva fragrance `Colorado `
|
| 2.Phal. tetraspis X Golden Buddha #2
|
| I can`t find any picture for the second one!
|
| Can you help me!
|
| Claude
|
| tetraspis x Golden Buddha is Phal. Marmicelle. What does "Marmicelle"
| mean, Claude?
|
| --
| Reka
|
| This is LIFE! It's not a rehearsal. Don't miss it!
| http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
|
| Reclaim Your Inbox!
| http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
|
| Rediscover the Web!
| http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/
|
| They're free!

I think, from looking at the Internet, it must have more to do with
"varicelle", which makes more sense! :-) Anyway, here's another pictu
http://forum.theorchidsource.com/cgi...;f=30;t=001321

Old 09-01-2005, 03:24 AM
Marcel Larouche

The name of this plan is a french contraction of : La mère Michèle ( Great
restaurant )

Marcel,

Old 09-01-2005, 03:25 AM
Marcel Larouche

Old 09-01-2005, 03:25 AM
Marcel Larouche

Old 09-01-2005, 03:25 AM
Marcel Larouche

Old 09-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Phalguy

Hello!

Phal Marmicelle has been registered by orchidexpert in Ontario. I know the
owner and I just sent him en email asking the meaning of it!
He is a funny guy and love to name his plants with french word contraction
or tongue twister.

He has a Phal. Paparmanne, this name come from the english word peppermint!
Paparmanne is this pink powdery candy our grandmother use to have all the
time!
Remember this?

I`ll keep you informed for the Phal. Marmicelle

Claude

"Marcel Larouche" wrote in message
news | The name of this plan is a french contraction of : La mère Michèle (
Great

Old 09-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Phalguy

Hello!

Phal Marmicelle has been registered by orchidexpert in Ontario. I know the
owner and I just sent him en email asking the meaning of it!
He is a funny guy and love to name his plants with french word contraction
or tongue twister.

He has a Phal. Paparmanne, this name come from the english word peppermint!
Paparmanne is this pink powdery candy our grandmother use to have all the
time!
Remember this?

I`ll keep you informed for the Phal. Marmicelle

Claude

"Marcel Larouche" wrote in message
news | The name of this plan is a french contraction of : La mère Michèle (
Great
| restaurant )
|

| Marcel,

Looking for a picture...X posted Diana Kulaga Orchids 5 14-07-2006 05:37 AM
Looking for a picture! Phalguy Orchids 0 06-01-2005 11:21 PM
Looking for picture... Claude Orchids 5 07-10-2004 06:41 PM
New picture E. Mito Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 07:12 AM
jammers picture. what is this plant? jammer Gardening 2 13-02-2003 06:25 AM