Old 15-01-2005, 05:14 PM
RPM1

"Steve"
Sounds like it is time to buy some lights! I would recommend you start
with a 400 W metal halide. :-)

snort! Hoo-boy, that sounds like a slippery slope. ;-)

How sick is this? We've been kicking around the idea of
putting a fairly substantial addition onto our home. My
first thought? Orchid environment placement, natch. ;-)
Nothing like plunking down 100+K so ones little, green
buddies are happy, huh? LOL

Ruth CM

Old 15-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:14:49 -0500, "RPM1"
wrote:

"Steve"
Sounds like it is time to buy some lights! I would recommend you start
with a 400 W metal halide. :-)

snort! Hoo-boy, that sounds like a slippery slope. ;-)

How sick is this? We've been kicking around the idea of
putting a fairly substantial addition onto our home. My
first thought? Orchid environment placement, natch. ;-)
Nothing like plunking down 100+K so ones little, green
buddies are happy, huh? LOL

Ruth CM

Sounds like a south/southwest/west sunroom - gh

SuE