GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Opinions wanted: Orchid suggestions from Martha Stewart's LivingMagazine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/88526-opinions-wanted-orchid-suggestions-martha-stewarts-livingmagazine.html)

Reka 10-01-2005 03:41 PM

jadel wrote:
I'm surprised Ms Stewart hasn't done an update on growing orchids in
confinement.

J. Del Col

She probably doesn't have enough light in her cell.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Rediscover the Web!
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

They're free!

jadel 10-01-2005 06:04 PM

True, the bars on the window interfere.

J. Del Col

jadel 10-01-2005 06:04 PM

jadel 10-01-2005 06:04 PM

Heather 10-01-2005 10:46 PM

This article was based on an episode of her television show, about a year ago. The people who donated information and orchids, were from J&L - so, the focus was on minis that they grew and had available. You can search on Martha's web site for the actual credits to the episode. At least they were there several months ago when I went to re-read it.

Gideon 12-01-2005 08:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all

Can anyone assist me in identifying the following two flowering orchids?

Number 1 has no tag, the flower is about 5cm/2in across
Number 2 has a partcial tag, which reads...? David Napier

Any help would be appreciated
Gideon