Old 10-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Reka

jadel wrote:
I'm surprised Ms Stewart hasn't done an update on growing orchids in
confinement.

J. Del Col

She probably doesn't have enough light in her cell.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Rediscover the Web!
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

They're free!

Old 10-01-2005, 06:04 PM
jadel

True, the bars on the window interfere.

J. Del Col

Old 10-01-2005, 06:04 PM
jadel

Old 10-01-2005, 06:04 PM
jadel

Old 10-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Registered User

Location: Massachusetts

This article was based on an episode of her television show, about a year ago. The people who donated information and orchids, were from J&L - so, the focus was on minis that they grew and had available. You can search on Martha's web site for the actual credits to the episode. At least they were there several months ago when I went to re-read it.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Gideon

Hi all

Can anyone assist me in identifying the following two flowering orchids?

Number 1 has no tag, the flower is about 5cm/2in across
Number 2 has a partcial tag, which reads...? David Napier

Any help would be appreciated
Gideon

Attached Thumbnails
Opinions wanted: Orchid suggestions from Martha Stewart's LivingMagazine-1.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (35.5 KB, 35 views)