Old 11-01-2005, 01:11 PM
GARLAND HANSON

Default Looking for Paph Greyi

I'm looking for a Paph. Greyi (niveum x leuchochilum) for a breeding
project. Does anyone happen to have an extra or a piece of one they would be
willing to trade or sell?
Thanks in advance,
Garland

Old 11-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Rob Halgren

GARLAND HANSON wrote:
Thanks, Danny. I'm looking for a "standard" one.
Garland

This is more of a question... When I was at the AOS Trustees meeting in
Sacramento there was a vendor who was selling (dozens) of divisions of
named paph clones. Fairly reasonable prices as well. I bought a few
(drooled over a few dozen more). Perhaps somebody from that area knows
who that was, as I can't remember his name. I wouldn't mind getting
some more from him.

Anyway, I bet he has a nice Greyii. You could also contact Bob
Wellenstein (Antec), I remember buying some flasks from him with a
Greyii parent, perhaps he has a division of his stud plant.

Rob

2a) See rule 1
orchids, obtain more credit

LittlefrogFarm - Growing the plants Rob likes. )

Old 12-01-2005, 12:46 AM
GARLAND HANSON

Thanks, Rob! I'll try Antec. Maybe I can get some pollen if not a plant
division. They have superior stud plants.
Thanks for the tip!
Garland

Old 13-01-2005, 02:32 AM
Dave S

Hi Rob.

Was the vendor you are thinking of next to Orquideas del Valle from
Columbia (right beside the exit)? That was D&D Flowers. I recall him
having lots of Paphs. I am doing the staging for the Sacramento spring
show and just dug out the floor plan from the fall 2003 AOS meeting. If
it was D&D, I can get you conatct information for Dennis.

Dave

Old 13-01-2005, 04:27 PM
K Barrett

It could also have been Rob Terry of Sherwood Orchids (Google the website,
its probably sherwoodorchids.com) Rob got an AM on a paph, IIRC. Yes, its
http://www.aospacificcentral.org/Sac...phmacabre.html

K Barrett

oups.com...

Old 13-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Rob Halgren

Dave S wrote:

Hi Rob.

Was the vendor you are thinking of next to Orquideas del Valle from
Columbia (right beside the exit)? That was D&D Flowers. I recall him
having lots of Paphs. I am doing the staging for the Sacramento spring
show and just dug out the floor plan from the fall 2003 AOS meeting. If
it was D&D, I can get you conatct information for Dennis.

Yes, that is him. I remembered something about dragons, that must
be the D&D part... *grin*

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )
Old 13-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Rob Halgren

Dave S wrote:

Hi Rob.

Was the vendor you are thinking of next to Orquideas del Valle from
Columbia (right beside the exit)? That was D&D Flowers. I recall him
having lots of Paphs. I am doing the staging for the Sacramento spring
show and just dug out the floor plan from the fall 2003 AOS meeting. If
it was D&D, I can get you conatct information for Dennis.

Yes, that is him. I remembered something about dragons, that must
be the D&D part... *grin*

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )

Paph. Psyche x Paph Macabre Diana Kulaga[_5_] Orchid Photos 2 20-05-2008 09:27 PM
Paph Margaret Crandall(Paph Vanguard 'Knob Creek' X moquetteanum) v_coerulea Orchid Photos 0 23-04-2008 11:32 PM
Paph. Greyi (alba) danny Orchid Photos 3 21-06-2007 06:05 AM
Paph kolopakingii x Paph praestans Gene Schurg Orchids 4 12-05-2005 02:24 PM
looking for Paph boochap Orchids 3 13-04-2003 12:44 PM