GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My first orchid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/88639-my-first-orchid.html)

GreenLarry 11-01-2005 08:21 PM

My first orchid

I think its a phal, I got it in the post this morning, a tiny seedling.
I dont have bark or fancy orchid compound but do have a pseudo peat based compost and lots of grit/perlite.
I'm new to orchids but not new to plants!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../orchid002.jpg
(posting a link as posting of pics not allowed, even tho the forum software allows it)

Phalguy 12-01-2005 03:36 AM

Hello and Welcome!

looks like a Phal to me!

Claude