GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Stamps with orchids (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/88713-stamps-orchids.html)

samaki 12-01-2005 10:14 PM

Stamps with orchids

Hi !

I just got as a gift some stamps with orchids. I don`t really collect them
so if someone is interested you can drop me an e-mail.

greetings from Poland
Martha

Reka 14-01-2005 04:58 PM

samaki wrote:
Hi !

I just got as a gift some stamps with orchids. I don`t really collect them
so if someone is interested you can drop me an e-mail.

greetings from Poland
Martha

Martha, I wrote to you privately, but I am not sure it got through. Did
it? I would love them!

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Rediscover the Web!
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

They're free!

samaki 15-01-2005 06:36 PM

Hi !

I found your mail and send you an answer :)))

greetings from Poland
Martha

Reka 17-01-2005 08:10 AM

samaki wrote:
Hi !

I found your mail and send you an answer :)))

Got it and wrote back. Did you get mine?

Reka 18-01-2005 06:17 AM

Reka rote:
samaki wrote:

Hi !

I found your mail and send you an answer :)))

Got it and wrote back. Did you get mine?

Wrote again. Take a look. (Sorry folks, but her e-mail program junks
my e-mails!)