GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Feast or famine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/88776-feast-famine.html)

Reka 09-01-2005 05:19 PM

Feast or famine

I have only had a few orchids blooming lately, such as a few Oncidiums,
Dtps. Kenneth Schubert, a Dtps. that just doesn't know when to quit and
Pot. Burana Beauty. Today while watering, I decided to count all of the
spikes. It's bloom time! I have 17 Phals, 3 Catts, two reedstem Epis
of the same type and a Den. kingianum spiking. I am looking forward to
the feast after the stretch of famine.

Plants with names include:
Phal. Mini Mark
Phal. pulchra (first-timer - keiki!)