GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   if a service provider has just put ABPO onto its list of newsgroups (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/89023-if-service-provider-has-just-put-abpo-onto-its-list-newsgroups.html)

keith ;-\) 17-01-2005 08:29 PM

if a service provider has just put ABPO onto its list of newsgroups

if a service provider has just put ABPO onto its list of newsgroups will all
of the recent messages be able to be downloaded or just messages from when
they put the newsgroup on its list.I am getting ABPO from my service
provider ,but they are only showing messages from today 17/01/05 not
before?Does this mean they only put the newsgroup on today?
I asked them a couple of weeks back to put ABPO on there list & they have.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.