Old 18-01-2005, 02:11 PM
V_coerulea

Default Re Labels

I just bought a Brother P-touch 2600 Label maker at Staples for $99 - a $10
coupon from online - a $20 rebate from Brother good only for the next 10
days. This thing does everything but tapdance. It hooks up to the computer
via USB or use alone, batteries or AC adapter (extra). It prints laminated
labels in many styles as well as individual avery labels. The print speed is
fast. It prints and autocuts up to 99 labels (the same or consecutively
numbered) in just over 2 min. Everything's adjustable and it can even print
from Word, Excel, or Access in case you have your plant inventory on
spreadsheet or database. I can't say how pleased I am with it's quality and
versatility. It does so many things I may never use it for. But who knows?
Now that I have it, I may end up using it for those things I never thought
I'd use it for. The cost of labels is a little high, like ink for your
printer. But if the labels last as long as others have mentionned
previously, it's still a bargain.They also have cartridges with fabric tape,
security tape, and tape for making stamps! Go get one. You deserve it.
Gary