GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phal x intermedia 'diezii'? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/89030-phal-x-intermedia-diezii.html)

J Fortuna 17-01-2005 06:11 PM

Phal x intermedia 'diezii'?

I just finished reading Eric Christenson's "Phalaenopsis: A Monograph" which
I enjoyed a lot. Since I (unlike Mr. Christenson who scoffs at these
monstrosities) am very fond of pelorics his photo and description of Phal x
intermedia var. 'diezii' which is a peloric natural hybrid of Phal aphrodite
and Phal equestris really caught my attention. It's definitely going on my
wish list! However, a google search for this plant did not produce any
results for me yesterday. Does anyone know where I could look for this
peloric plant? Does it go by any other name? Is there any hybrid that is
similar to it?
Thanks!

Joanna