Old 23-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Reka

Default Who has Orchid Digest and Awards Quarterly?

Does anyone have the time and goodness of heart to scan the following
pictures from one or more of these publications?

Bulbophyllum neilgherense 'Meme Simone' CBR/AOS AOS Awards Quarterly -
Vol. 29 - No. 4 - December 1998 p. 287

Bulbophyllum neilgherrense Orchids from Curtis's Botanical Magazine -
Samuel Sprunger - 1986 p. 5050

Cirrhopetalum neilgherrense Wt. Orchid Digest - Vol. 43 - No. 6 -
Nov.-Dec., 1979 p. 234

Cirrhopetalum neilgherrense Wt. Orchid Digest - Vol. 44 - No. 4 -
July-Aug., 1980 p. 154

Thanks mucho,

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Rediscover the Web!
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

They're free!
Old 24-01-2005, 12:15 AM
wendy7

I would do it for you Reka, in a New York minute, if I had the magazine & if
my scanner wasn't broken.
I can picture 27 people busy scanning as I type! *g*
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 24-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Susan Erickson

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:15:20 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

I would do it for you Reka, in a New York minute, if I had the magazine & if
my scanner wasn't broken.
I can picture 27 people busy scanning as I type! *g*

No magazines here either. What are you up to lady?
SuE

Old 25-01-2005, 05:45 AM
Susan Erickson

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:21:29 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

Who me? Five foot five & a half the last time I checked! *G*

Cute!

No Reka.
SuE

Old 25-01-2005, 10:37 PM
profpam

Hi

You might contact one of the Board of Directors of Orchid Digest and a
proponent -- Robert Schuler (member of Riverside San
Bernardino Counties Orchid Society) or Dr. Harold Koopowitz. I
understand that they now meet at the Huntington Library, Pasadena.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html