Old 21-01-2005, 12:25 AM
keith ;-\)

Default info on list of orchids?

Here is a list of plants, I have to choose one of them,does anyone know any
of them & have any info for them?
Or can anyone recommend one maybe one is rarer than others or fragrant?
Aranda tan may yin
Asco. Mdm kenny x paraphal boediardjo x eileen
Asco. yip sum wah x aroonsri beauty x Vasco. chili padi
Paraphal denevei x Asco. charles goodfellow x arthon
paraphal nonito dolera x Vasco nongkham x prapin
Paraphal serpentilingua x Ren. jessie loke
Paraphal. nonito dolera x Asco. kampiranand x duangporn
V. pranerm ornate x V. tessellata x V. kasem delight x Asc. david parker
V. boonchoo x Asco. fred perry x yip sum wah
I have pics of them i may post pics on ABPO.
I know the names are confusing this is how i have recieved them,the person
who gave me the list owes me a plants this is what i have to choose from,but
i am struggling to choose!!!!
I think my fav is Aranda tan may yin.
--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Caring for Orchids: Tips and Info Greenthumb3 Orchids 1 27-03-2006 12:30 AM
Info on Orchids Jason M. Orchids 2 02-11-2005 04:53 PM
info on list of orchids? keith ;-\) Orchids 9 24-01-2005 10:27 PM
1st time visitor would love a list of some specialty rose shops and poss info more Gail Futoran Roses 3 22-07-2004 08:07 PM
FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 06:37 PM