Old 25-01-2005, 03:08 PM
TRAINMAN9

Default Anyone using Rexius Bark

This bark seems rather difficult to keep wet. Is anyone else having this
problem?
Old 27-01-2005, 07:29 AM
Gerald Keuneke

I use the fine Rexius bark for everything in my greenhouse. It does
take a couple of waterings to get it to stay moist. I have found that a
couple drops of dish soap per gallon of water helps break the surface
tension so it wets more quickly. Of course, I also have perlite, pumice
and charcoal in the mix. Paphs and new starts love it. I chose Rexius
because I live near Eugene, where I pick it up from the mill in two
cubic foot bags for $8.00.

TRAINMAN9 wrote:

This bark seems rather difficult to keep wet. Is anyone else having this
problem?

Snake bark maple - dead bark kay United Kingdom 8 24-05-2010 09:32 AM
Rexius Bark Shortage Roy[_2_] Orchids 0 16-05-2007 02:16 AM
Anyone using Rexius Bark? TRAINMAN9 Orchids 1 24-01-2005 06:13 PM
Looking for Rexius Bark TRAINMAN9 Orchids 9 03-08-2003 03:12 PM
Algone - anyone using it? Bob Alston Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 07-03-2003 05:32 AM