GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Paphs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/90005-new-paphs.html)

Ray 19-02-2005 06:37 PM

New Paphs

Having given folks enrolled in my "List Update" service a few days
lead-time, I am now announcing the availability of an assortment of mature,
multi-flowering paphs to the public.

{For the relative new members of the list, we long ago agreed that this sort
of posting was an acceptable form of advertising, as it gives folks the
option of viewing the offer or not, rather than "forcing" them to endure a
price list.}