GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hawkes' book (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/90122-hawkes-book.html)

Edmond Cormier 22-02-2005 04:08 PM

Hawkes' book

I have the opportunity of buying Hawkes Alex: Encyclopedia of Cultivated
Orchids. First Edition.
Does anybody have any idea what would be a fair price for this out of print
book?
Ed Cormier

Aaron Hicks 22-02-2005 04:35 PM

Ed:

Bookfinder.com has a copy at $75. Check McQuerry Orchid Books
(www.mcquerryorchidbooks.com), and see what they have on the shelves. That
should give you a good price range.

The address in the header doesn't work. Send no email there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ

Reka 22-02-2005 05:41 PM

Edmond Cormier wrote:
I have the opportunity of buying Hawkes Alex: Encyclopedia of Cultivated
Orchids. First Edition.
Does anybody have any idea what would be a fair price for this out of print
book?
Ed Cormier

Check www.abebooks.com. They have 6: 60.54, 68.37, 73.00, 76.69, 117.00
and 125.00.