GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Visiting Athens Georgia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/90340-visiting-athens-georgia.html)

halgren 28-02-2005 08:04 PM

Visiting Athens Georgia

Actually I'm already in Athens. It isn't as bad as I've heard. Does
anybody know of anything orchid related here? I'll be here till
Thursday morning. Of course I don't have a car... But I have feet.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules Still in effect - without the sig today

V_coerulea 02-03-2005 01:12 AM

I don't know of anything orchid in Athens, but if you can scoot over to
Newberry, SC while you're in this neck of the woods, you can max out those
credit cards at Carter & Holmes.
Gary