GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Slipper Orchid Forum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/90373-slipper-orchid-forum.html)

Pete-Paphraguy 01-03-2005 09:29 PM

The Slipper Orchid Forum

Hi all!

I don't know if it is appropriate or not to post, if it is, I apologize! I
need "beta testers" for my new forum/message board, The Slipper Orchid
Forum. Please visit and try it out, registration is free. Here is the link:
http://www.rainbowcomputers.net/forum The message board is still in WIP, so
please bear with me.

Thanks!

Pete
The Slipper Orchid Forum

Paphraguy 29-07-2005 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete-Paphraguy
Hi all!

I don't know if it is appropriate or not to post, if it is, I apologize! I
need "beta testers" for my new forum/message board, The Slipper Orchid
Forum. Please visit and try it out, registration is free. Here is the link:
http://www.rainbowcomputers.net/forum The message board is still in WIP, so
please bear with me.

Thanks!

Pete
The Slipper Orchid Forum

We have now over 340 members since we started back in March 05. The new URL is http://www.slipperorchidforum.com

There is also a new addition, an Auction Section. Check it out!

Thanks for looking!

Pete
www.slipperorchidforum.com