GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Coryanthes alborosea var alba (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/90754-coryanthes-alborosea-var-alba.html)

GARLAND HANSON 10-03-2005 12:19 PM

Coryanthes alborosea var alba

Does anyone out there happen to know of a source, have an extra, or a
division???
Thanks in advance,
Garland

Eric Hunt 11-03-2005 02:01 AM

Garland,

Try Tropical Orchid Farm in Hawaii. I think they donated one of these to my
organization, OrchidMania, last year (which we sold to KBarrett, another
newsgroup participant).

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org