GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Slipper orchid Forum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/90980-slipper-orchid-forum.html)

Pete-Paphraguy 15-03-2005 08:26 PM

Slipper orchid Forum

Our servers had technical problems today but everything is now back to
normal. Sorry for the inconvenience! I would also like to thank those who
joined and all the visitors who took the time to check the forums. Here is
the link: http://www.rainbowcomputers.net/forum

Have a great day!

Pete
THE SLIPPER ORCHID FORUM

danny 16-03-2005 02:13 PM

Would you please quite spamming our group with your multiple identities (you
may want to see a psychiatrist about that).
-danny

"Heather" wrote in message
news:1110939156.774f854278945a9fdc8ea2cb302c46b7@t eranews...

This is a great sight for Lady Slipper enthusiasts! There is nothing
else out there like it! Thanks!!!

--
Heather