Old 18-03-2005, 09:09 PM
GARLAND HANSON

Default FAST Aging Orchid Fert???

I wonder what happens if you get this stuff on your hands???

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
Al wrote:
I am aging very quickly without that load of fertilizer, thank you very
much. But that was almost as much fun as a Superthrive Advertisement.

I think we both come with our own built in loads of fertilizer, Al.
*grin*

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Old 18-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Rob Halgren

Dewitt wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:56:11 -0500, Rob Halgren
wrote:

Nice that the
guy refused half a million dollars from companies for his silence
(wouldn't want to sell out), but still asks you for 70 bucks.

But if you call by midnight tonight, you get his recipes for only
$17.77! And you'll also receive Unlimited Free Updates and
A Free lifetime subscription to John Perez newsletters.

Disappointingly, no Ginsu knives are included in this offer.

deg

I'd spend 17.77 if it included Ginsu knives... You can cut a tin can
with them. Or a rusty nail! Think of all the greenhouse uses.
Probably still couldn't saw through a mature cymbidium though.

Old 18-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Aaron Hicks

Holy heck! And it also works on roses, too:

http://sunshine-4u.com/roses

And cactus!

http://sunshine-4u.com/cactus

And your lawn!

http://sunshine-4u.com/lawn

Or your garden!

http://sunshine-4u.com/fertilizer

Or your bugs!

http://sunshine-4u.com/bug

Or your bonsai!

http://sunshine-4u.com/bonsai

The strangest part of that last one:

"If you'd like to obtain a beautiful mature bonsai without waiting
years, and without spending a fortune..."

If that's not ironic, I don't know what is.

Sounds like John Perez makes a lot of mistakes:

"50 years ago, John Perez poured on his lawn by mistake, a product
that we all have in our kitchens today. Days later, what he saw completely
changed his life..."

"50 years ago, John Perez poured on his roses by mistake, a
product that we all have in our kitchens today. Days later, what he saw
completely changed his life..."

"50 years ago, John Perez poured on his bonsai by mistake, a
product that we all have in our kitchens today. Days later, he saw that it
was effective to make his orchids grow faster..."

Bob also seems to write a lot of letters:

"It's very impressive. This is an invaluable reference if you want
to grow the perfect roses _fast_."
-Bob Johnson, LA

"It's very impressive. This is an invaluable reference if you want
to grow perfect orchids _fast_."
-Bob Johnson, LA

"It's very impressive. This is an invaluable reference for the
homeowner. I would highly recommend this ebook to all who are interested
in improving their lawns and gardens."
-Bob Johnson, LA

So- bonus points to anyone else who can find a suffix that
produces a live page with the same dreck! We've got /roses, /cactus,
/lawn, /bonsai, and /orchid.

The following don't seem to work:

/garden
/gardens
/vegetable
/vegetables
/tree
/trees
/shrub
/shrubs
/iris
/citrus
/orange
/apple
/pear

The top level (www.sunshine-4u.com) is even funnier.

So! I challenge the group to find more live links in the
sunshine-4u directory. The winner gets... aw, hell. I don't know what
they'll get. Don Pardo, what will they win?

The email address in the header is bogus. Send no mail there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ

Old 18-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Al

Very good. :-)

"Dewitt" wrote in message
On 18 Mar 2005 20:56:04 GMT, (Aaron Hicks) wrote:

The top level (
www.sunshine-4u.com) is even funnier.

"I was so broke, bored, unsatisfied, near-clinically
depressed and approaching rock-bottom, that I could
almost feel the chill of the concrete slab below me! Then, John Perez
poured on his head by mistake, a product that we all have in our

Old 21-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Reka

Dewitt wrote:

But if you call by midnight tonight, you get his recipes for only
$17.77! And you'll also receive Unlimited Free Updates and
A Free lifetime subscription to John Perez newsletters.

And if you look at the code, he has a nice little script in there that
changes the "order by midnight" date daily!

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

aging wood chips billQ Gardening 2 30-06-2004 01:03 AM
Way Off Topic: Evolutionary substrate of aging Dennis G. sci.agriculture 1 26-04-2003 01:24 PM
liquid fert or tab fert Stuart Mueller Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 07:26 AM
Funding-Reversing Aging Changes in Human Hair Follicles NineSigma M:X Managed Exchange Plant Biology 0 05-04-2003 12:44 AM
liquid fert or tab fert Stuart Mueller Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 02-04-2003 01:20 PM