GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oncidium/Brassia/Phal. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/91620-oncidium-brassia-phal.html)

Paulo 29-03-2005 08:08 PM

Oncidium/Brassia/Phal.

Maybe somebody can give me some feedback.
I have the metnioned Orchids 2 of each and only one brassia. I have all of
them together and overall under same "treatment". The main difference is the
substrat the oncidium has more spanghum moss, the others none.
Right now the phal are growing new leaves, the oncidiums and brassia new
roots....are those a sign i am doing something right?
ANy other comment about my mini colection will be highly appreciate it

Paulo

--
Paulo