Old 29-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Don Quixote

Default How do you find parentage of Trichoglottis triflora

This plant (not mine) won the BCR award, now I need to find the
parentage for the AOS submission.
Old 29-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Don Quixote

Oops! CBR/AOS award.

Old 30-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Ray

Trichoglottis triflora is a naturally occurring species, so both of its
parents are Trichoglottis triflora.

"Don Quixote" wrote in message
Oops! CBR/AOS award.