Old 03-04-2005, 04:59 AM
K Barrett

Default Al's Phal 'Pecos Bill'

Al, sometime last year you showed a picture of one of your phal species with
the clonal name 'Pecos Bill', becasue of the dark markings on the lateral
sepals (looked like it was wearing chaps). Since then I've been wracking my
brain for *which* species it was. Do you remember which species that was?
Or is it gone into the mysts of cyberspace?

K Barrett

Old 03-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Al

Phal cornu-cervi 'Pecos Bill'
I reposted the picture on alt.binaries.pictures.orchids.

I'll have to climb up to the top of the greenhouse and see how he's doing.
Last time I checked he had several spikes and half a dozen kiekies.

Weirdly enough I have come across this picture on several phal sites, all of
them listing it's clone name and sometimes even my name with photo and
grower credit but when I searched the mists of cyberspace this morning I
could not find it.

Old 03-04-2005, 05:26 PM
K Barrett

Thanks Al! Funny how pictures take on lives of their own. i understand
some of my paph pictures from the Pac Central page can be found on other
paph sites, either with or without my name or the name is mis-spelled...
it'll drive me crazy if I look, so I haven't looked . yet.

K Barrett

Pecos Cantaloupe! Rogerx Texas 5 24-10-2006 11:32 PM
HOA House Bill 645 update J Kolenovsky Texas 0 12-04-2003 01:20 PM
Texas House Bill regarding HOA legislature update J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 12-04-2003 01:20 PM
Video sobre bill mollison o kukuoka pasieguillo Permaculture 0 07-04-2003 05:33 PM
High Hedges Bill Essjay001 United Kingdom 16 30-12-2002 06:25 PM