GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pleurothallis id (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/91876-pleurothallis-id.html)

V_coerulea 03-04-2005 08:28 PM

Pleurothallis id

I can't seem to find the id for a Pleurothallis I picked up a few years
ago. It's grown like weed. I posted pics on abpo. With a little imagination,
it looks like a pot of greenish yellow lily of the valley. Any help? Thanks
Gary

Susan Erickson 04-04-2005 04:58 AM

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:28:50 -0400, "V_coerulea"
wrote:

I can't seem to find the id for a Pleurothallis I picked up a few years
ago. It's grown like weed. I posted pics on abpo. With a little imagination,
it looks like a pot of greenish yellow lily of the valley. Any help? Thanks
Gary

Try a note to Kathy Creger her email is In the
listing I find. She is mostly a Jamaican Pluro expert. But
might have ideas. She also works with Hoosier doing some of
their catalogue art.
SuE