Old 13-04-2005, 03:51 PM

Default For Sale: Orchid Supplies / Grow Light / Orchid Flasking Supplies (Medfield MA)

I got out of the orchid growing hobby when my son arrived a few years
ago. I have a bunch of stuff left that would be a good opportunity for
a new orchid hobbiest. I don't have time to catalog all the stuff so I
don't feel like EBay-ing it. I'd rather just sell it in three lots each
for any reasonable offer.

Lot #1: Assorted orchid growing supplies: many bags of various mixes
and mix components, many small pots suitable for compotting, growing
out plants to small blooming size, etc. a reverse osmosis water filter,
plant hangers, and misc. small items.

Lot #2: 430Watt High Pressure Sodium grow light. Self-contained
grow-wing type fixture with bulb (last time I turned it on, bulb worked
fine) and safety glass.

Lot #3: Various flasking supplies, these are somewhat crude but I was
successfully able to flask, replate, and grow out flasks of many genera
with this stuff. Includes-- two pressure cookers, a flasking case which
is nothing more than a 10g fish take with a plastic hood, numerous
jars, some chemicals, also some dry flasking media mix that's been in
the fridge for a couple years but may still be good.

If you are interested in any of these lots, please email to discuss
terms.

Email Please delete the NOSPAM from the email
address.

All items available for viewing/pickup in eastern Massachusetts about
20 miles WSW of Boston.

For lots #1 and #3 items, I'll accept some token payment making it
worth my while to answer the door and show you the stuff. The
growlight I figure about $100.

De-flasking Paphs bigfuzzybear1 Orchids 1 30-05-2004 04:05 AM
Orchids For Sale- Plants, Compots, Flasks, Supplies, Flasking Stuff, Grow Light Ken Koellner Orchids 2 30-09-2003 11:42 AM
Steam flasking! Dave Orchids 5 27-08-2003 09:32 PM
JA-RO-CA Enterprises Flasking Hood Larry Dighera Orchids 14 02-07-2003 04:20 PM