Old 15-04-2005, 02:26 AM
Al

Default RGO statistics on goggle groups

Have you all seen this page yet. Notice the top ten all time poster list.
:-) What on earth have you been talking about Ray?

I'm at number 8 but the list uses an old email address I have not used
*here* for years so it can only be accurate when measured against consistent
return email addresses.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/....orchids/about

Old 15-04-2005, 03:22 AM
Ray

Al, it's at least a fourfold answer: I've been online a lot longer than
most, I have the privilege of answering a lot of the same questions over and
over, I do so without getting mad about it and sulking away, and I go
public when I screw one of those responses up.

I suspect it's that last one...

Old 15-04-2005, 11:34 PM
Diana Kulaga

Holy Mackerel!

Those stats can't be right! Google lists me 4th on the "All Time" list. No
way; even I can't be that talkative!

Diana

Old 16-04-2005, 12:24 AM
Kenni Judd

Unfortunately, my husband is computer-illiterate; otherwise I could show him
I really don't "talk" too much VBG
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

ink.net...

Old 16-04-2005, 05:50 PM
som

Well.. Ray, Al and others have really helped novice people like me with
their posts. This is much better than some self proclaimed "keeper of the
faith", who never contribute to the group, but come out of his shell to
abuse some newbe or anyone who might have posted a photo to this group by
mistake, or gone out of the self conceived notion on how people should
post..lol..

Keep up the good work guys...I for one appreciate all these knowledgeable
posts.

Old 16-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Ray

....just don't equate "opinionated" with "knowledgeable!" LOL!

news:1113670346.8888144a010b0e896bb7d77ebc8d7013@t eranews...

Old 23-04-2005, 06:37 PM
profpam

I agree!

I also found myself in the top posters but with my old email address.
Since pe.net dropped internet service, it has been rough-going to
establish my new website and get the new address going. Had the same ISP
for ten years; so, I have empathy for those of you who have to switch
providers from time to time.

Incidentally, I read that a person can obtain his/her past history of
all Google searches -- perhaps later on anyone will be able to obtain
this information as well for any other individual (maybe not available
right now, though). And, I can remember when certain credit agencies
claimed that your info. was safe, and now anyone can pay for information
on anyone else despite his/her importance in society. So, that although
this is a public forum and such information is readily available,
perhaps other information is also public once it escapes one's computer.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html

Ray wrote:

...just don't equate "opinionated" with "knowledgeable!" LOL!

Environmental Statistics Courses -- Nondetects & Multivariate Methods [email protected] Plant Science 0 22-04-2009 03:29 PM
goggle maps ??? len garden Australia 21 05-03-2007 10:16 PM
Thanks, RGO & ABPO! (X posted to both groups) Diana Kulaga Orchids 8 10-03-2006 06:34 PM
Learn Statistics On-Line with Instructor Feedback Statistics.Com Plant Science 0 27-02-2004 05:30 PM
New online refresher course in statistics Statistics.Com Plant Science 4 08-12-2003 06:32 PM