GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Redland Festival (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/92605-redland-festival.html)

Diana Kulaga 17-04-2005 10:57 PM

Redland Festival

Okay, Boys and Girls, who's going, and where can we meet up, if you'd like
to do so? Frank and I are arriving on Thursday 5/12 and will be staying at
Hampton Inn in Florida City. We usually stay down in Key Largo, but not this
year.

There's a great Tiki place between Homestead and Largo called Gilbert's;
might be a good place to get together. All suggestions welcome! If none are
forthcoming, well, we'll send our treasure list when we get back on
Saturday.

Diana