Old 28-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Reka

Default Journal of the International Phalaenopsis Alliance Fall 2004

Anyone out there who can give me a transcript of the article on
optimizing Phal cultivation?
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
Old 28-04-2005, 07:04 PM
Muaad`dib

Hello everyone!

I would love to read it as well!

Claude

Old 28-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Susan Erickson

"Reka" wrote in message
| Anyone out there who can give me a transcript of the article on
| optimizing Phal cultivation?
| --
| Reka
|
| This is LIFE! It's not a rehearsal. Don't miss it!
| http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

http://www.phal.org/ This is their website. I am still looking
for a friend who might have the article you are looking for.

Claude they have a seminar coming up... maybe a vacation is in
order? G.

I did not look at it. Just trying to tease.

Hope this helps the North Americans interested. For Europe - I
am afraid to suggest air mail.
SuE
Old 28-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Reka

Susan Erickson schrieb:

"Reka" wrote in message
| Anyone out there who can give me a transcript of the article on
| optimizing Phal cultivation?
| --

http://www.phal.org/ This is their website. I am still looking
for a friend who might have the article you are looking for.

Claude they have a seminar coming up... maybe a vacation is in
order? G.

I did not look at it. Just trying to tease.

Hope this helps the North Americans interested. For Europe - I
am afraid to suggest air mail.
SuE

I have seen the website, but I would really like to see one of the
publications or at least an article before I spend $50 a year on it.
Plus, this article sounds good.
If your friend could get her hands on it, I would be very happy!

Old 29-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Xi Wang

Me too!

Cheers,
Xi

Old 29-04-2005, 02:30 AM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:57:43 +0200, Reka
wrote:

Anyone out there who can give me a transcript of the article on
optimizing Phal cultivation?

Ok I located a person who might have it. Now which issue am I
looking for exactly or is it just fall 2004?
SuE
Old 29-04-2005, 06:47 AM
Reka

wrote:

Anyone out there who can give me a transcript of the article on
optimizing Phal cultivation?

Ok I located a person who might have it. Now which issue am I
looking for exactly or is it just fall 2004?
SuE

Unfortunately, I don't know. All I know is that it was by Alan Koch. :-(