Old 28-04-2005, 11:49 PM
kenniswong

Default Thailand/Bangkok Orchid nursery

Hi,

Does anybody know of any good orchid nurseries in/around Bangkok? I am
interested in checking out Thai species in particular. I will try
importing some back to the U.S. (Los Angeles) just for the experience,
so it would be good that the nurseries will be able to issue expert
permit and phytosanitary certificate, although I would still go to an
interesting nursery just to look.

Thanks a bunch!

Kennis

Old 29-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Rob Halgren

kenniswong wrote:
Hi,

Does anybody know of any good orchid nurseries in/around Bangkok? I am
interested in checking out Thai species in particular. I will try
importing some back to the U.S. (Los Angeles) just for the experience,
so it would be good that the nurseries will be able to issue expert
permit and phytosanitary certificate, although I would still go to an
interesting nursery just to look.

Thanks a bunch!

Kennis

Try contacting these fine folks. They are Thai (originally), live near
Chicago, and import plants to the US from Thailand all the time.
Unfortunately I can't spell their names...

http://www.nattsorchids.com/

Rob
--
Rob's Rules: