GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Mothers' Day (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/93725-happy-mothers-day.html)

Dave Gillingham 08-05-2005 10:15 AM

Happy Mothers' Day

I don't know about the dates of Mothers' Day around the world, but
it's definitely on today here in Oz, and my diary tells me it is also
today in the US. So:

To all those mothers in our e-community, and also to any nearly
mothers, my very best wishes for your special day. Also my profound
respect for your completion of the process that is 99% all yours. (Or
is that 99.9%?)
Dave Gillingham

Reka 08-05-2005 10:37 AM

Dave Gillingham schrieb:
I don't know about the dates of Mothers' Day around the world, but
it's definitely on today here in Oz, and my diary tells me it is also
today in the US. So:

To all those mothers in our e-community, and also to any nearly
mothers, my very best wishes for your special day. Also my profound
respect for your completion of the process that is 99% all yours. (Or
is that 99.9%?)
Dave Gillingham

Thanks, Dave. Here in Italy it is Mother's Day as well. And a
beautifully sunny one!

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Paphraguy 08-05-2005 02:40 PM

Happy Mother's Day and yes it is also in the US today.

Pete
THE SLIPPER ORCHID FORUM

Diana Kulaga 08-05-2005 10:22 PM

Why, thank you Dave! It's a lovely day here in Florida, and I have heard
from my sons and heirs as expected.

Diana