GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Redland Festival (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/93765-redland-festival.html)

Diana Kulaga 08-05-2005 10:32 PM

Redland Festival

Last call, boys and girls! Redland is next weekend. Frank & I will be there
from Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning; Friday is orgy day.

We're staying in Florida City this year rather than down in the Keys. Anyone
going? Anyone wanna party Thursday or Friday night? Thursday mid-afternoon
we can be found at Gilbert's tiki bar, on the way to Largo under the bridge.
I'll be the short one hanging out with the big guy.........

Diana

Dave Fouchey 09-05-2005 01:36 AM

On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:32:59 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Last call, boys and girls! Redland is next weekend. Frank & I will be there
from Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning; Friday is orgy day.

We're staying in Florida City this year rather than down in the Keys. Anyone
going? Anyone wanna party Thursday or Friday night? Thursday mid-afternoon
we can be found at Gilbert's tiki bar, on the way to Largo under the bridge.
I'll be the short one hanging out with the big guy.........

Diana

Wish I could Diana, my brother lives in Homestead, Sisters house WAS
in Redlands until Andrew...now she lives in Hialeah. Enjoy!

Dave