Old 15-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Redland Loot List

All,

Believe it or not, we were good. Well, sort of good. I've gotten a lot
pickier over the past few years, and space, after all, is limited. (There go
Frank's raised garden beds. He hasn't been planting them, and they are about
to be turned into shade or screen house space.)

Anyway, here's what we came home with.

Blc. Rustic Spots (Bl. Richard Mueller x C. Landate), in bloom, picture over
in abpo
Ascda. Motes Burning Sands 'Mary Motes' HCC/AOS, picture at abpo
V. Gordon Dillon 'Lea' x V. tricolor 'Suavis' (there were people trying to
pry this from our hands!), pic at abpo
Den. Green Lantern (Dawn Marie x cruentum), common, but one we didn't have
and wanted
C. forbsii (This is in bud, and I think it will be a different color form
from the one we already have)
Phal. violacea 'Crystelle' x Phal. violacea Krull's Navy Blue (to satisfy
Frank's "blue" hankering)
Phal. Brother Pirate King x Phal. Krull's Red Hot (and this will satisfy his
"red" hankering!)
C. Burana Beauty (We actually got this on a side trip to Heavenly Gardens on
Krome Ave. in Miami - neat place, lots of bargains)
Enc. mooreana
Lc. Canhamiana v. coerulea 'Azure Sky', in sheath
Blc. Crowfield 'Mendenhall' HCC/AOS, pic at abpo
Enc. maderoi
Epi. stamfordianum (to replace the poor thing that rotted after Hurricane
Jeanne - this is a beauty and I was thrilled with the price)

Go on, tell me how much you admire my restraint! I left hundreds of plants
behind, after all!

And a good time was had by all.

Diana

Old 16-05-2005, 02:04 AM
danny

I guess thirteen plants isn't too excessive from Redlands, that's only about
one plant for every four vendors. You left thousands of plants behind.
Everyone must have Epi. stamfordianum in their collection, replacing that
doesn't really count towards your limit ;-)

I couldn't make it down there this year, but a friend will be bringing back
an order for me from Ecuagenera (2 Comparettias, 1 Restrepia, 1 Lepanthes, 1
Pleurothallis, 1 Lycaste, 1 Phrag.)

-danny

Old 16-05-2005, 02:41 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sun, 15 May 2005 21:04:14 -0400, "danny"
wrote:

I guess thirteen plants isn't too excessive from Redlands, that's only about
one plant for every four vendors. You left thousands of plants behind.
Everyone must have Epi. stamfordianum in their collection, replacing that
doesn't really count towards your limit ;-)

I couldn't make it down there this year, but a friend will be bringing back
an order for me from Ecuagenera (2 Comparettias, 1 Restrepia, 1 Lepanthes, 1
Pleurothallis, 1 Lycaste, 1 Phrag.)

-danny

Not only was Diana restrained you were too. To order from Ivan,
and only get 7 plants, that is real restraint. I will bet your
entire order would fit in the pot for one of Diana's Catts. G

Diana - This is getting to genteel - what happened to the wild
crazed shopper that was turned loose before the gates officially
opened?

Enjoyed the latest photos from Both of you Diana and Danny.
Thanks
SuE
Old 16-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Diana Kulaga

Diana - This is getting to genteel - what happened to the wild
crazed shopper that was turned loose before the gates officially
opened?

She realized that she still had repotting to do and she was picky, picky,
picky! I really was crazed, but I calmed down when someone called Frank my
sherpa, LOL!

Diana

Old 16-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Dave Fouchey

On Mon, 16 May 2005 21:58:48 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Diana - This is getting to genteel - what happened to the wild
crazed shopper that was turned loose before the gates officially
opened?

She realized that she still had repotting to do and she was picky, picky,
picky! I really was crazed, but I calmed down when someone called Frank my
sherpa, LOL!

Diana

You mean he's NOT?

(Ducking for cover...)

Dave

Old 17-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Diana Kulaga

You mean he's NOT?

(Ducking for cover...)

Dave

Great big fat GRIN!

Diana

Old 17-05-2005, 04:55 AM
Susan Erickson

On Tue, 17 May 2005 00:10:16 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

You mean he's NOT?

(Ducking for cover...)

Dave

Great big fat GRIN!

Diana

Here I keep reading she is the enable-er and he is the one with
the blue crave or the red thirst. G another duck and run
SuE
Old 17-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Diana Kulaga

Here I keep reading she is the enable-er and he is the one with
the blue crave or the red thirst. G another duck and run
SuE

Let's face it, folks! Frank "I don't grow orchids she does" Kulaga has
bitten the poison orchid bug and is now as incurable as I am. At least I
have taught him not to fall in love with pictures shown above tiny seedlings
that will bloom after we both croak, and may or may not look like those neat
photos!

Diana

Redland loot list! Diana Kulaga[_5_] Orchids 6 26-08-2008 11:25 AM
Redland Loot List Diana Kulaga Orchids 4 21-05-2006 06:42 PM
Loot List! Diana Kulaga Orchids 8 01-02-2006 08:06 PM
Redland Loot! Diana Kulaga Orchids 2 18-05-2004 03:06 AM
FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM