GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phala flowers curling (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/94519-phala-flowers-curling.html)

boothbay 22-05-2005 01:58 PM

Phala flowers curling

Hello, new at growing orchids. my moth orchid bought last week was
wonderful with 4 blooms and about 4 buds. I gave it the same light as my
other one which I had a couple of weeks earlier and doing just fine. But
new flowers seem to be drooping and curling into themselves. I just
watered it once, because the top was dry. Its been like this for 4 days.
What if anything I did wrong and should I be concerned? Thanks