GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kudos to SuE (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/94835-kudos-sue.html)

K Barrett 27-05-2005 03:57 AM

Kudos to SuE

Congrats to SuE for having several of her Vanda photos linked in the June
'Orchids' magazine.

Its really cool when that happens to you!

K Barrett

Susan Erickson 27-05-2005 04:46 AM

On Thu, 26 May 2005 19:57:45 -0700, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Congrats to SuE for having several of her Vanda photos linked in the June
'Orchids' magazine.

Its really cool when that happens to you!

K Barrett

Thanks -
Wow. I had not even read the article. WOW.

I find it hard to believe. Guess I better go read the article
now that you have pointed out the honor.

I may choose them, I may grow them, I may want them. BUT it is
only John with the camera. It is John behind the camera. I can
not take pictures. This is really cool.

SuE

Reka 27-05-2005 06:07 AM

wrote:

Congrats to SuE for having several of her Vanda photos linked in the June
'Orchids' magazine.

Its really cool when that happens to you!

K Barrett

Thanks -
Wow. I had not even read the article. WOW.

I find it hard to believe. Guess I better go read the article
now that you have pointed out the honor.

I may choose them, I may grow them, I may want them. BUT it is
only John with the camera. It is John behind the camera. I can
not take pictures. This is really cool.

SuE

Yippee! Congratulations! That is really neat. Give John a big hug
from me.

Keep up the good work!

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Diana Kulaga 27-05-2005 10:28 PM

The magazine came about 5 minutes ago. Gotta run and see! Congrats, Sue!

Diana

Susan Erickson 27-05-2005 11:45 PM

On Fri, 27 May 2005 21:28:11 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

The magazine came about 5 minutes ago. Gotta run and see! Congrats, Sue!

Diana

Thanks everyone. It was a complete surprise to us.
SuE