GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phal Liodoro (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/95393-phal-liodoro.html)

Phalguy 05-06-2005 02:58 PM

Phal Liodoro

hello everyone!

While surfing a french board, i found the following:

Phal. Liodoro

http://www.flowercouncil.org/int/new..._phalaenop.asp

Anyone knows the parents?

Claude
NB. picture on ABPO

keith ;-\) 05-06-2005 08:36 PM

I don't know the parents ,but I do have a Phal Liodora.It is really
fragrant.It is in flower at the moment . I will post a pic on ABPO when I
get round to it!

--
Thanks Keith,Nottingham,England,UK.

Diana Kulaga 05-06-2005 09:08 PM

That's a pretty one, Claude. I don't know the parentage, but I'd be willing
to bet a buck that it has violacea in it.

Diana

Xi Wang 06-06-2005 01:58 AM

Agreed. I wonder why it's not registered. Is Liodoro an actual grex
name, or just a gave given so it has one, like Phal 'Stars' = Phal Sogo
Kid X Phal Sogo Peak.

Cheers,
Xi