GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Botanical names (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/95650-botanical-names.html)

Reka 10-06-2005 06:10 AM

Botanical names

By chance I came across this "Dictionary of botanical epithets". Simple
and informative. Maybe someone will be happy to be able to use it.
http://www.winternet.com/~chuckg/dictionary.html
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Mick Fournier 10-06-2005 12:34 PM

Reka,

Excellent... I have been looking for something like this that is quick and
easy to use for years.

Mick

====================

Reka 10-06-2005 01:00 PM

Mick Fournier schrieb:
Reka,

Excellent... I have been looking for something like this that is quick and
easy to use for years.

WoW! Glad I could help, Mick! And I thought all you pros would have a
resource like that already.

jadel 10-06-2005 02:20 PM

Mick Fournier wrote:
Reka,

Excellent... I have been looking for something like this that is quick and
easy to use for years.

Mick

Try --Gardner's Latin: a Lexicon-- by Neal and Damrosch.

J. Del Col