Old 27-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Commercial, sort of ...

I hesitated to post this here, but didn't want to see "Whatever happened to
Jumo Beach Orchids?" posts ... Our website may have some down time for the
next couple of days as it "propagates" to a new hosting service. E-mail
should not be affected. Thanks,

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

Old 27-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Rob

Kenni Judd wrote:
I hesitated to post this here, but didn't want to see "Whatever happened to
Jumo Beach Orchids?" posts ... Our website may have some down time for the
next couple of days as it "propagates" to a new hosting service. E-mail
should not be affected. Thanks,

Good luck Kenni, it is always an adventure to move a web site.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Old 28-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Kenni Judd

Hi, Rob: This one seems to have gone pretty smoothly. One glitch, now
fixed -- I had forgotten to set up the "aliases" on the new host, so e-mail
WAS affected overnight. Everything seems to be up and running at the new
host, including the new page on my Belize trip which I posted today. Kenni